Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 12, 2009

Four months!

I died of cuteness overload when I saw him in this little plaid shirt.
He was talking to me when I took this one.
Little is talking to us a lot more; it’s so cute to listen to his conversations with his Daddy (who he talks to a lot more than his Mommy)! He’s perfecting his belly-to-back roll-over skills, but he hasn’t quite gotten around to trying out back-to-belly. I’m sure that’s coming up soon, he can get half way there before he gets stuck! He really likes to sit up, but doesn’t have any balance yet, so MyLovf and I have to hold him up. He also has a Bumbo seat that he likes to sit in. He’s very drooly and looooves noming on his hands! He falls asleep consistently with at least two fingers in his mouth. I don’t think he’s teething yet, he doesn’t seem to be uncomfortable at all, just fascinated with the fingers. We also noticed that he’s starting to pull his knees up whenever he’s on his belly... practice for crawling, maybe?

He reaches the ground when he’s in his jumparoo. No more having to put a book under his feet : )
Here he is with his Papa.
Playing with Great-Grandma. She cracks him up.
Just being a smiley little baby : )
That's all for now!

7 comments:

Rachel H. said...

So cute!! He looks like such a happy baby! So much fun!

Anonymous said...

He is just too cute!

Unknown said...

OMG, his smile is precious!

Mary said...

He is adorable!!!

Unknown said...

He is just too cute! You're lucky to get so many smiling pictures. Every time I whip out the camera when I see her smile, Isabella studies it like it's the most fascinating thing she's ever seen.

Unknown said...

What a beautiful smile....very infectious!!

Carly said...

his smile slays me!!! and i love that plaid outfit- so cute