And 35 days left!!! Ahhh!!!
- How far along?: 35 weeks
- Total weight gain: +34 pounds (that's up 4 since my last appt 2 weeks ago)
- How big is baby?: Approx 5 pounds 10 ounces (and about a foot long!)
- Maternity clothes?: Yep - I think I'm going to try and wear dresses and skirts exclusively now, the waistbands on pants and shorts are digging : (
- Stretch marks?: Nope, but I hate, hate, hate the linea!!
- Sleep?: Started going to bed a lot earlier, so feeling a bit more rested.
- Best moment this week?: Tie between hearing Wiggly One's heartbeat yesterday and finding out about my maternity leave today!
- Movement?: Still wiggling away!
- Food cravings?: Oreos of the double stuffed variety- really helps with the weight gain...
- Labor signs?: Still getting Braxton Hicks
- Belly button in or out?: Still the same!
- What I miss: Never missed it before, but I really want some alcohol. A strawberry daiquiri sounds heavenly right now.
- What I'm looking forward to: Maternity leave!!
- Milestone: On to weekly appts now.
I had my first weekly appt yesterday. Doc says that everything still looks perfect! Yay! After checking my fundal height he said he wanted to make sure that Wiggly is head down. Wow that hurt! He pressed down so hard! I could've told him myself that he was; I've been feeling hiccups down there for weeks! I was supposed to have the GBS test done, but he didn't have time and put it off till next weeks' appt. A tad annoying 'cause I put in extra effort and contorted my very pregnant body into positions that defy imagination to make sure I was properly ladyscaped. I can't be too upset though, I'm not terribly fond of having people poking and prodding around my lady bits.
I was hoping to be able to post the FINAL pics of the nursery, but again, nothing ever goes as planned. We have it 80% completed, we need to hang a shelf, finish putting his toys away, make up his crib (need to buy sheets), set up his changing area, and move the recliner into the room. All his little clothes are hung up or put in drawers (they look so cute in there)! I also packed his diaper bag! I'll have to take some more pictures when everything is finished. I totally lovf the nursery, it's just perfect! We went out and bought the pack and play on Monday and got it all set up in our room. It's weird seeing it in there. Up until then, all the baby stuff had been confined to the nursery, so I never really seen it during the day. Now we have the P&P and his little tub set up in our bathroom. The surreal feelings are coming back again : )
We're still looking for a family friendly vehicle. I drive a 2-door Tacoma and DH has a Mustang, neither of which is really ideal for hauling a little one around! If it comes right down to it, I can switch off the passenger side airbag in my truck and use that until we find a car we can afford, but I'm REALLY hoping it doesn't come to that!
I was informed today that I was approved 12 weeks maternity leave! I.am.so.excited! I cannot wait to start it, but that won't be until the Wiggly One makes his debut, so I still have a while to wait. DH also submitted paperwork for 4 weeks, I'm hoping they don't give him any trouble, his bosses tend to be a-holes.
In other news, I still need a pedicure. Especially if I plan to continue wearing flip flops to work ; )
Here's me at 35 weeks!