Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Awards : )

Thank you Mitzi, I really needed something to make me smile : )

Here are the rules...
1) Post where you want to be in 10 years
2) Pass it on to 10 fellow bloggers

10 years from now I hope to be happily married with two of the cutest kids ever conceived. Little Man will be almost 11 and will hopefully have a 9 year old sibling running after him. And I'll be almost 38! I hope we'll be a lot more financially secure than we are today and I would really lovf it if we could have at least a couple major international vacations under our belts.


Ok so here are the rules:
Accept and thank the person who gave it to you!
List 10 things about yourself
List 5 additional things you DON'T like about yourself
Then pick ten people to give this lovely award to!

About Me:

1. I am a list maker. I have lists for everything from groceries to home improvement projects I want to tackle.
2. DH and I met at work and dated in secret for three months before anyone found out. Then they transferred me and wrote him up (he was my boss). Woops!
3. I get panic attacks. Like often. There were even a couple that I had to go to the ER for; my heart was beating so fast. Very scary stuff.
4. I find ironing very soothing. I know, I'm weird.
5. I have insanely bad teeth (they're not gross or anything, I do take care of them). It's genetic. Every time I sit down in the dentist's chair I need a root canal or some other major procedure. By the time all is said and done, I'll probably have a mouthful of caps.
6. I lovf, lovf, lovf dogs. I have three now. But as much as I lovf them, I will never again have this many. It's just too much craziness. Once these guys pass on, our household will be limited to one.
7. I'm a sucker for antiques. We have pieces ranging from the 1920's to the 1960's. The only modern furniture we have is our couch and bedroom set, and everything in the baby's room, but that's only because of safety issues. We're currently on the lookout for an antique bedroom set.
8. I used to dye my hair red. It was red for a good year before I came to my senses. (ETA: red hair is in no way, shape, or form bad. It was just really bad on me!)
9. I lovf shellfish; clams, mussels, shrimp, crabs, all of it. So good ::drool::
10. I'm getting a tattoo next month. I've wanted to get one for a really long time and have decided that it's finally time. I just wish the artist I want to do it wasn't booked solid for 2 months! I'm going all in too, nothing small or hidden, I'm thinking a piece at least as big as my hand is long and right smack between my shoulder blades.

Things I Hate About Me:

1. My ears. They stick out and I think they look stupid. They're almost always covered because I don't like to wear my hair up.
2. That I've all but given up on losing weight. I hurt my neck so stopped exercising. It's felt better for weeks, but I haven't returned to my schedule.
3. That I'm not motivated. I started a business that has limitless potential, but I can't seem to get off my ass and make something of it.
4. I allow negative people to effect me in ways that I shouldn't allow them to.
5. I've killed every plant I've ever had. I really try not to kill them, I lovf plants, but my thumb is black. Very black.

I would like to give both awards to:

Mrs. Foreste
Sarah C
Carly
Britt
mtendere
Kelly and Natalie
Shannon
Jessica
The Pacheco's
FloJat

2 comments:

flojat said...

Good luck with the tat!! And thanks for the award. :-)

Unknown said...

I will hopefully be getting my 3rd tat in the near future!!

Have a wonderful weekend!!