Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

33 Weeks!

Weekly Survey

  • How far along?: 33 weeks
  • Total weight gain: +30 pounds : (
  • How big is baby?: Approx 4 pounds, 8 ounces
  • Maternity clothes?: Yep
  • Stretch marks?: Nope, but that linea is so gross!
  • Sleep?: Not getting enough
  • Best moment this week?: Our Baby Shower!!
  • Movement?: The last few days have been very active. It's like he's awake all day!
  • Food cravings?: None really this week
  • Labor signs?: Still getting occasional Braxton Hicks.
  • Belly button in or out?: Still the same!
  • What I miss: SEX!
  • What I'm looking forward to: Getting the nursery completely decorated and organized.
  • Milestone: I'm getting hot flashes!
My SIL didn't send the pics from the Baby Shower yet : (

We went to my 32 Wk appt on Tuesday. Everything is still looking fine with the Teeny One, he and I are measuring right on track, his heartbeat is good and he's moving a ton. I thought that as he got bigger I'd feel him less (what with him running out of room and everything), but nope, he's a wriggly little thing. I'm going to have to do the GBS test at the next appt on the 27th... should be fun... I also gained four pounds in two weeks! Ick ick ick. I'm blaming it on the tacos I ate at the baby shower. I stuffed my face with them the whole time. So yeah, it's the tacos.

I spent some more time in the nursery trying to get everything organized the way I want it. I need more storage. He has so much stuff already that I don't know what to do with it all! I'll probably make a trip to IKEA this weekend for some shelves and maybe a closet organizer. Right now, everything is on the floor and stacked against walls. It's lovely!

DH helped me hang a GORGEOUS wall mural that my MIL made. She is truly talented. Did I mention that she also made me a custom diaper bag? It's blue fabric that DH picked out himself, so he won't have an excuse not to use it too. AND she also made a comforter. I have to take pics of those, they're so awesome. We hung the mural above the crib. Don't worry, we made very sure that there was no way it would come down on the Teeny One. I would lovf to post a picture of it, but it has his name on it.

My kid has created a game of simultaneously punching me in the cervix and squashing my bladder. DH and I were driving home the other day when he started up his game and I had to do my damndest not to pee myself! So uncomfortable! When he makes his appearance (in 7 weeks!) he'll be immediately grounded for that one! Ornery little thing.

I guess that's all for now. Hopefully my next entry will have pics from the shower. ::crossing fingers::

Here's the belleh!