- How far along?: 15 Weeks
- Total weight gain:
- How big is baby?: The size of a beefsteak tomato at about 4 inches long, crown to rump, and weighs in at about 2½ ounces.
- Maternity clothes?: All day. E'ry day. LOL
- Stretch marks?: No new ones so far.
- Sleep?: Pretty good when I'm allowed. I seem to be offending people with the amount of sleep I need... It's getting pretty irritating.
- Best moment this week/Milestones?: Spent three days with my brother, SIL, and niece. We didn't do anything special, but I lovf having them around.
- Movement?: I've been feeling more and more throughout the day! So fun!
- Food cravings?: I'm just lovfing food right now!
- Belly button in or out?: Same
- What I miss: I was watching an episode of Bar Rescue and was wanting to try all of the mixed drinks they were making! They looked so fruity and yummy.
- What I'm looking forward to: Our next appointment, but that isn't until Sept. 5.
- Developments: He's busy moving amniotic fluid through his nose and upper respiratory tract, which helps the primitive air sacs in his lungs begin to develop. His legs are growing longer than his arms now and he can move all of his joints and limbs. Although his eyelids are fused shut, he can sense light. If you shine a flashlight at your tummy, for instance, he's likely to move away from the beam. There's not much for your baby to taste at this point, but he is forming taste buds.
I also thought it would be fun to do a comparison shot:
|Pregnancy #1 vs. Pregnancy #2|