Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Ticker Change Day: 20 Weeks

Half baked today!

Weekly Survey
  • How far along?: 20 Weeks!
  • Total weight gain: ?: starting weight was 126.
  • How big is baby?: Baby weighs about 10½ ounces and is about 10 inches long from head to heel.
  • Maternity clothes?: Yes!
  • Stretch marks?: Trying to ward off new ones by applying copious amounts of lotion.
  • Sleep?: Still good!
  • Best moment this week/Milestones?: Learning that MyLovf would finally be back doing a job and working with people he actually likes! It was such a joy to be with him this weekend. He hasn't been this happy for a couple of months. He starts tomorrow and I can tell he's excited :)
  • Movement?: Most activity seems to be happening at night and in the early morning... unless I try to cross my legs. This action is unacceptable to the tiny one; I always get a good set of  protest kicks.
  • Food cravings?: Nothing really this week.
  • Belly button in or out?: Same
  • What I miss: Sleeping on my back and stomach.
  • What I'm looking forward to: Ultrasound on Thursday! I'm starting to get really nervous!
  • Developments: He's swallowing more these days, which is good practice for his digestive system. He's also producing meconium, a black, sticky by-product of digestion. This gooey substance will accumulate in his bowels, and you'll see it in his first soiled diaper (some babies pass meconium in the womb or during delivery).
Belly Pic!


And for fun, a comparison shot!

Pregnancy #1 vs. Pregnancy #2

It actually looks to be about the same size. At least to me.

 

0 comments: