Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, November 1, 2013

AW: Little Man's Halloween Costume

Oh.Mah.Gah!

Little Man's costume turned out so.freakin'.AWESOME! I'm just going to go ahead and proclaim myself the winner of Halloween! LOL

This sucker took two weeks to build and is comprised of cardboard boxes, poster board, and two miles of grey and black duck tape. I cut out, drew, and put everything together myself with the exception of the wheel gears. MyLovf did those.

Little Man was a total hit while trick or treating. We were stopped in the street multiple times and at every house. Everyone wanted to see it and a few people even asked to take pictures with him. Talk about inflating my ego :) There was one couple that even proclaimed it good enough to wear at Comic Con. Pardon my big head.

One down side is that it ended up being heavier than I anticipated and LM only wore it for about 40 minutes; now it's just sitting by the door. Comic Con will be coming to Phoenix in June. I'm wondering if I would be able to sell it?


0 comments: