Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 3, 2008

Lightning Boob

and lightning ute, and lightning crotch. I got em. Sometimes all at once! It hurts. I never had any of that before; I'll take it though, along with the nausea, if it means that the little bean is doing well. Seven days till my first appt. I don't know if they'll be doing an u/s then, I'm going to have to call and find out. With a history of m/c, this 'not knowing' thing has the potential to drive me slowly insane. I think I'll probably end up getting an at home doppler after 10 weeks so I can reassure myself without having to pay out of pocket for a doctor's visit. This is also about the time I started spotting with the last one. I get anxious every time I go to the bathroom, but haven't seen anything scary so far! Stay put BabyLovf!!

5 comments:

Molly said...

OMG! Congratulations on your BFP! That's so exciting. I will certainly keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Molly said...

OMG! I am so excited for you. I'll definitely keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Shannon said...

Im thinking about you and sticky baby lovf all the time!

Ro @ Ro is me! said...

Stay put, BabyLovf!

((hugs))

Anonymous said...

AHHH!! I didn't know you were pregnant! So very exciting. Lots of prayers and good vibes for a very sticky baby! :)