Monday, November 3, 2008

Lightning Boob

and lightning ute, and lightning crotch. I got em. Sometimes all at once! It hurts. I never had any of that before; I'll take it though, along with the nausea, if it means that the little bean is doing well. Seven days till my first appt. I don't know if they'll be doing an u/s then, I'm going to have to call and find out. With a history of m/c, this 'not knowing' thing has the potential to drive me slowly insane. I think I'll probably end up getting an at home doppler after 10 weeks so I can reassure myself without having to pay out of pocket for a doctor's visit. This is also about the time I started spotting with the last one. I get anxious every time I go to the bathroom, but haven't seen anything scary so far! Stay put BabyLovf!!

5 comments:

Molly said...

OMG! Congratulations on your BFP! That's so exciting. I will certainly keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Molly said...

OMG! I am so excited for you. I'll definitely keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Shannon said...

Im thinking about you and sticky baby lovf all the time!

Ro said...

Stay put, BabyLovf!

((hugs))

Kelly said...

AHHH!! I didn't know you were pregnant! So very exciting. Lots of prayers and good vibes for a very sticky baby! :)