- How far along?: 24 weeks
- Total weight gain/loss: +21 pounds... yeah... I know it's not anything to worry about, but I seriously hate seeing the numbers on the scale going up.
- How much does Baby weigh?: According to BabyZone, BabyLovf weighs a pound and a half.
- Maternity clothes? Yep
- Stretch marks? Nope
- Sleep: I'm finding it a little tougher to find a comfy position, but once I'm actually sleeping, I'm out for the night.
- Best moment this week: Buying a new pair of maternity jeans. OMG, the Secret Panel ones from MM are soooooooooooo comfortable.
- Movement: Every day! Getting a bit stronger now.
- Food cravings: KFC Famous Bowls
- Gender: It's still a BOY! (I'll be taking this one out for next week)
- Labor Signs: No, thank goodness
- Belly Button in or out? Still flat
- What I miss: Daquiris
- What I am looking forward to: Tomorrow, when I can wear my new jeans. And Tuesday's appt.
- Milestones: Today is Viability Day!!!
I've been feeling the teeny one rolling around a lot more. It always makes me wonder what the heck he's doing in there! ::pictures him using my bladder as a punching bag:: It's such a cool feeling, I wish DH could experience it just once. It's really hard to describe and I worry that he feels a little left out.
No bare belly today, I don't think you really wanna see my panties and celulite covered thighs!