- How far along?: 25 weeks
- Total weight gain: I dunno, I’m afraid to look
- How much does baby weigh?: 1 pound, 8 ounces
- Maternity clothes?: Yep
- Stretch marks?: Nope
- Sleep?: Still pretty good : )
- Best moment this week?: Our appt on Tuesday went great!
- Movement?: Still kicking like mad
- Food cravings?: Velveeta Shells and Cheese; so not healthy, but so good!
- Labor signs?: Nope, but that didn't change my doc's mind about pelvic rest : (
- Belly button in or out?: Still flat
- What I miss: SEX
- What I'm looking forward to: Trip to CA, we’re spending the weekend out there at the end of the month. I can’t wait to see all our friends!
- Milestone: Nursery is more than halfway done!
Our appt on Tuesday went well. Wiggler is doing great, strong heartbeat, strong kicks and overall, looking perfect. I’m going to have to do the glucose test for the next appt, so they gave me the orange flavored concoction. I’m hoping it’s not too bad.
I managed to wrench my lower back last night while picking up my little dog. It was so stupid, I know how to properly bend and lift, but didn’t this time and now I’m paying for it. Lift with your legs ladies!
We found another awesome deal on Craigslist for the dresser/changer combo; saved ourselves a good $150+, so that’s good. I took pictures of it, but haven’t had a chance to upload them yet, nor did I have time to take my weekly belly pic (I was running so late this morning), so I’ll update later with that also.