Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Nursery Progress

At this rate, we should have the nursery completely put together in just a couple more weeks!
**The orby things over some of the pics are just floating dust that got magnified in the flash.**

My mom and I painted the red that will go behind the border, but that stupid blue tape didn't do jack! The red bled right thru it and onto the blue. I was so pissed and disappointed, we can't put the border up until I fix the stripes : (

MyLovf put up the fan.
Mom and Daddy put up the curtains and the VALANCE!!
And we put the crib together!! It took all of us (so funny) to get that thing done. Notice the puppy head at the bottom of the first pic, I couldn't get her to move. LOL
Here's MyLovf sorting the hardware:
MyLovf and Daddy:
All my helpers. See my Grandma sitting on the floor? : )
Almost done!
And voila!

We will definitely be putting up the border next weekend. My Grandma has offered to buy the mattress for BabyLovf! And we will hopefully be getting the dresser/hutch/changing table/whatever-we-decide-on by the end of March.

Also, my wonderful MIL has volunteered to make the baby bumper and some other little things as far as bedding, and I am soooo excited! I wasn't having very much luck finding things that I liked and now this is one more thing that I can cross off my list! I can't wait till she sends them! Yay!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Everything is looking good, hun. I lovf it!

Leannabanna said...

WOW Lovf - Looks great!

Molly said...

You're making such great progress on the nursery. I think we have the same crib, but in black....they sure do look a lot alike.

Lindsay said...

I love it! Looks great.