- How far along?: 28 weeks
- Total weight gain: Forgot to check it this morning
- How big is baby?: Approx 2 pounds, 7 ounces
- Maternity clothes?: Yep
- Stretch marks?: Still no (yay!)
- Sleep?:Feeling more tired now, but I think that's because I'm still going to bed really late.
- Best moment this week?: Getting the wall hangings for Wiggler's room! They're so freakin' cute!
- Movement?: Every day, and the kick counts start this week too.
- Food cravings?: None really
- Labor signs?: Nope.
- Belly button in or out?: Still mostly flat, got a little bitty bulge starting though! Eek!
- What I miss: Being able to shop at "regular" clothes stores. Why is maternity stuff so dang expensive?
- What I'm looking forward to: Putting up the wall hangings and some shelves this weekend : )
- Milestone: Found a birthing class!
Update on my slacker-ness: I'm pretty sure I've found a birthing class! I put in e-mail inquiries at a few places and holy crap are they expensive! But one is much lower than the others and is taught by a husband/wife team. I think DH will have an easier time relating if he has a male point of view to draw from. Classes start next week!
I've also gotten all the paperwork to fill out for Maternity Leave! I CANNOT wait until I can leave this place! In the mean time... my job SUCKS! I've never before had a job that I dreaded coming to. Ever since they disbanded my department, I've been trolling around in Accounts Receivable. OMG, how do people do this day after day for years and years? It's so far beyond boring, I don't think there's even a word for it. Of course, it probably wouldn't be so boring if they would freakin' train me to do something other than match each item on this invoice to the items on that shipping manifest. That's all I've been doing since January! Another girl that got here the same week that I did is learning so much! I think it's my supervisor not wanting to invest time in me knowing that I'll be gone for a very extended period of time. I'm secretly hoping that DH will be able to find a second job (or something that pays more) that would allow for me to be a SAHM.
And just to show that I am trying my hardest to NOT be a slacker... You'll be proud to learn that I've been putting my birth preferences in writing! I swear it never occurred to me that I should've "interviewed" my doctor before committing to him. There's so much I need to find out from him before this little dude decides to make his entrance. It's a good thing that I have an appt next week, that way, if I find out stuff that I'm not comfortable with, I'll still have time to switch. I'm hoping that this one works out though, I really like him so far.
I guess that's all for now, so here's the belleh: