Crossing my fingers that I don't jinx anything, but I have to rave about Little sleeping through the night! In his own room! Last night was the third night in a row that I got a full nights' sleep. I am a very happy mama these days! The only downside being my very full boobies. I hope they adjust to the new schedule soon, talk about uncomfortable!
Obviously, every baby is different, but here's what works for us:
- 4 oz bottle of breastmilk with a scoop of rice cereal mixed in when we get home.
- Eats "dinner" with us between 7:00 and 7:30; right now he's on peas.
- Bath time and PJs after dinner. Maybe a little baby massage thrown in for good measure.
- Cuddle time with daddy on the couch while they watch TV.
- Asleep between 8:30 and 9:30. He's nursing to sleep, which I know will have to change in the not-too-distant future. But it's all good for right now!
Yesterday, he was awake most of the day. He just did not want to nap! He fell asleep in the car on the way home and did.not.wake.up until MyLovf pulled him out of his seat at 10:30pm (yes, I let him sleep in there, I'm a horrible mother, blah blah blah). I changed him and fed him and he went right back down! I was amazed. That's something like 13 hours of sleep last night, and his daddy had to wake him up this morning; who knows how long he would've gone if we hadn't bugged him!
I'm praying that my awesome little sleeper stays awesomly sleeping! I have so much time to catch up on laundry, the dishes, dusting, my crochet projects... the list goes on. It's great : )