I'm 10 weeks today! Woot!
I've got nothing overly spectacular to write about this week, so I'll just tell you what I'm feeling.
- The nausea has almost completely gone away, it's actually kind of nerve racking. I didn't throw up a single time. I'm hoping that I'm one of the lucky ones and it doesn't come to bite me in the butt later on.
- My boobs only hurt if they get squished, the rest of the day they're totally fine (except for the occasional Lightning flash. They still haven't gotten any bigger : (
- I'm exhausted all of the time. Doesn't matter how much sleep I get or if I nap during the day. I'm always tired.
- I'm starting to get cravings. I'll think of something that sounds good and then I run out and get it. I haven't had one of those "I must have it now or someone will die" cravings, but I think it's funny that hotdogs will pop into my head on the way home from work and the next thing I know, I'm at Walmart buying hotdogs.
- My abs feel like I've done a thousand crunches. They're so tight! The other night I couldn't stand all the way up because the pulling feeling was just too much. Go stretchy ute!
- I've gotten some mild heartburn (thanks to said hotdogs) so I've taken to sleeping propped up on big pillows. That also helped when I was feeling nauseated, and it's much easier to get up in the morning if I'm already half way there!
- Every little thing wakes me up at night. This is probably a major contributor to my exhaustion. I have to wear ear plugs now because I kept waking up to the slightest noise.
- I'm getting more weepy. Every time I hear a remotely sad or sweet story, I tear up.
- I get irritated a lot easier than before. My dogs drive me completely crazy now! They don't behave well enough for my taste. I'm trying really hard not to direct that at DH, but I still have my moments.
- The constipation stage has started. My longest stretch so far is three and a half days. I don't like it : (
Belly pics I took this morning. I think I forgot to clean off the lens, so they came out kind of blurry. The bloat isn't so bad this week (I can actually button my pants today!) and if I press down, I *think* I can feel my ute. It's interesting.