Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

So... I had a dream last night

that I went in to the doc for my "big u/s" and...get this... the machine they used was able to give us a crystal clear image of the baby's face. Like. It's actual face, not the 3d kind of image. It wasn't covered in gook or anything, and clear as if I was holding it in my arms already. AND it was a boy. AND he had DH's eyes (just like I'm hoping for). How crazy is that? I was looking into the face of my son and his eyes were open and following the light on the wand of the wonder machine. I was so pissed when my alarm clock went off this morning. I know I could've spent hours dreaming that dream! This is like the third dream I've had of "boy" and my grandma thinks it'll be a boy too (she has an uncanny ability to predict these things). Another month before we get to find out if our hunches are right!

5 comments:

Molly said...

Wild dream!

Shell said...

I love the kind of dreams you can stay in forever :) I'll cross my fingers for a boy for you :)

Carly said...

ohhh eery (in an exciting way!) Did you schedule your big u/s yet??

♥ Lovfer♥ said...

Nope, not yet. I'll probably do that at the next appt.

flojat said...

What a great dream! How fun was that?