Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Holy Crap!

I'm starting my 14th week tomorrow and am officially in the Second Trimester! ::does a little happy dance::

AND it's New Year's Eve! We have friends coming over tonight, so I'll have to start cleaning and getting everything ready as soon as I walk in the front door. I still don't know what to make them for dinner, maybe cheeseburgers? I wish DH had told me sooner that they were coming, it was sort of a last minute thing, so now I'm going crazy trying to figure everything out. Not to mention that my parents are expecting us to come over tonight and celebrate with them! Normally, I would really like to, but we spent Friday-Sunday at their house and then met up with them again on Monday, so I'm kind of burnt out. I just hope I make it to midnight! I've been falling asleep on the couch at around 8 o'clock the last few nights. I'm going to try and nap for a while before they come over so I can have a little bit of energy later on. DH is going to the store after work to get me some sparkling cider because all we have in the house is wine right now ; )

I tried to enlist DH into taking some official Start-of-the-2nd-Trimester pictures, and he was game...but I fell asleep before we could take any. LOL So here are some more self portraits. I think I might actually be able to acknowledge that there's a difference this week!


 photo BellyPic14WksA.jpg photo BellyPic14WksE-1.jpg

You know you're jealous of my maternity jeans ::giggle:: So, bloat or baby? Or does it not matter since bloat would be baby-related anyway?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look fantastic, the jeans are very cute!

Mrs.F said...

I don't see bloat... it's definitely belly this time!! Ahhh so exciting :)

Shannon said...

I can see the belly, you look so cyte!

Lulu said...

Lovin' the belly :) 14 weeks was about when I noticed a little bit of a belly.

Ro @ Ro is me! said...

You look great!!!

Carly said...

i think you look great. I can only dream of being as thin as you with the little belly, so I still think you look tiny, but I do see it growing! YAY baby lovf- grow healthy and strong!!!

Leannabanna said...

You look great! I love the jeans! And I am wondering if you made it to midnight now!? Hope you have a great 2009! Happy Ticker Change day!