Ok. Gotta shake off the stupid crap that happened over the last couple of weeks and get back to my adorably cute, bubbly self!
So! Good stuff that has happened (delivered in bullet point format):
- I watched my LM play and interact with his baby cousin for three whole days. He was so helpful to his auntie when it came to taking care of her. He would bring diapers and wipes, try to calm her when she was crying, and he spent so.much.time trying to make her laugh! He is going to be the most amazing big brother :)
- MyLovf and I were able to see friends that we don't get to see very often. It was full on annoying that I wasn't able to sit down and have a conversation with them because I was running around like a crazy person and playing hostess. I much prefer to attend parties than to throw them!
- Nutella + Greek yogurt fruit dip. Oh yeah!
- LM had both his uncles under the same roof at the same time. I thought his little head was going to explode. They were so great with him too; they chased him around the house and played with him until he fell into his bed at the end of the day completely exhausted. I was the one waking HIM up when its usually the other way around.
- FF FINALLY gave me cross hairs for CD12! I am 7DPO as I type, so I'm technically in the 1WW. Lovf it!
- I took LM to Walmart to spend his birthday money. He knew exactly what he wanted and even took me straight to the appropriate aisle. I had him hold his money, pay the cashier, and then wait for his change.
I just wish the stupid lady in the line beside us hadn't taken it upon herself to inform LM that the doctor's bag set that he had his little heart set on was a girls' toy. Jerk woman got mama's bitch face. "He's four years old. He loves Doc McStuffins. He doesn't care that it's sparkly pink, and frankly, neither do I". I silently dared her to say something else, but she didn't.
- MyLovf and I bought him a new pool for summer because the old blow up one developed mysterious holes... I suspect Shelby dog... This one is big enough for me to join him in if I ever wanted to. For now, I am content to just dunk my feet :)
This is how he hides... Thanks Nana
- I don't know where he picked it up, but he'll come running over to where I am and say "MOM! I wanna give you a hug and a kiss and a I lub you!" Be still my overflowing heart! Rest assured that I am teaching him how to give a proper hug, too. None of this one armed crap that his daddy tries to get away with.
So yeah, despite all the bullshit that I've had to put up with for the last two weeks, there has been some awesome sprinkled in.