Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Feeling Human Again

I finally got my Zofran prescription filled yesterday and oh my goodness, it has made such a difference! I still feel the nausea, but it's not nearly as bad as it was and I can get out of bed or off the couch without feeling like I'm about to toss my cookies. I'm having some disappointing food aversions though and it makes me sad. My grandma makes the absolute best ceviche in the world and I can sit and eat that stuff for days, but when she made it yesterday, I could barely choke down the few spoonfuls that I had in my bowl. It's not the most attractive food to begin with, so that didn't help. It also smelled gross and tasted off, but I know it was just me because the rest of the family gobbled it all up. The other day MyLovf made me breakfast and I couldn't eat my bacon! Oh bacon. Heavenly bacon. I could write sonnets about how much I freakin' lovf bacon.

'Ode To Bacon...

::sigh::

Now I cannot stomach the smell. Forget putting it in my mouth. I'm making some tough sacrifices y'all.

Tomorrow is our first ultrasound. I am equal parts nervous and excited. There was mention of a missed miscarriage on the board today and I felt like my stomach dropped out of my ass. It's such a scary thought. I hope we get good news. I keep having to stop myself from spilling the beans. I don't want to say anything to anyone until I know for sure that all is well.

T-minus 28 hours! Until then, deep cleansing breaths and distraction. Gotta go find something to keep my mind off of it.

0 comments: