Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Ticker Change Day: 11 Weeks

Weekly Survey

  • How far along?: 11 Weeks
  • Total weight gain: ??
  • How big is baby?: The size of a lime at just over 1 ½ inches long and weighs about one third of an ounce.
  • Maternity clothes?: No, they're still buried, but I do have my honey convinced to go after them next weekend. If not, a new maternity wardrobe WILL be purchased! I have already hit up three different Goodwills in search of more comfortable bottoms. Scored two pairs of Liz Lange Maternity shorts at $3.99 each! Woot!
  • Stretch marks?: Not yet!
  • Sleep?: MyLovf moved the Tempurpedic that was in the guest room into our room today, so hopefully I can get some real rest and not wake up with a super sore back.
  • Best moment this week?: Bargains on clothing! Lovf it!
  • Movement?: No, but I'm hoping that since now I know what I'm looking for, I'll feel it a little earlier than 16 weeks.
  • Food cravings?: No cravings. I have learned that I need to eat smaller meals though. Eating too much in one sitting makes me feel really uncomfortable.
  • Labor signs?:No. **I'll leave this one out until 3rd tri.**
  • Belly button in or out?: Still flat
  • What I miss: ...can't think of anything.
  • What I'm looking forward to: Our next appointment and fishing my clothes and Snoogle out of storage.
  • Developments: From BabyCenter: Baby is now almost fully formed. It's hands will soon open and close into fists, tiny tooth buds are beginning to appear under the gums, and some of the bones are beginning to harden. Baby is already busy kicking and stretching, and its tiny movements are so effortless they look like water ballet. These movements will become more frequent as the body grows and becomes more developed and functional. You won't feel your baby's acrobatics for another month or two — nor will you notice the hiccupping that may be happening now that the diaphragm is forming.
Belly Pics!


0 comments: